1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This document was drafted to implement the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - RODO.
If you want to read directly the RODO information – skip till Chapter 4.
2. The Administrator of Personal Data (ADO) of users who avail this website is company Alf Sensor Sp. j., located in Kraków 31-342, Narcyzowa 3 Street.
3. The processing of personal data is been executed on the principles defined by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Protection of Personal Data), as well as in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018 item.
4. The website obtains information about website users and their behaviors in the following way:
a) by voluntarily submitted information by the User in the electronic forms available in this website,
b) by gathering cookies in the end devices,
c) by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
5. We collect information provided voluntarily.
6. We can also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
2. COOKIES FILES
1. This service.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the device of Your terminal equipment and are intended for the use of websites.
3. The entity placing cookies on your device and accessing them is ADO.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) statistics that help you understand how you use the website, which allows you to improve their structure and content,
b) personalize Your profile to display customized content and advertising in our website, we would also like to point out that we are not responsible for profiling, these files are used by Internet service providers.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your device until you log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until you delete them.
6. We would like to inform you that the web browser usually allows cookies to be stored in your device by default. You can make changes of settings for cookies in your browser at any time. The web browser allows you to delete or block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the "help" tab of your web browser.
3. SERVER LOGS
1. Information about web server administer are being logged in the server layer. The data are been processed only for the administer purposes to provide most efficient hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses, in addition were the following make be stored:
a) request time stamp,
b) response time stamp,
c) host name – identification by the http protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction,
e) URL address previously browsed by the user (referrer link) - in case when the webpage redirection to the services occurred by the link,
f) information about User's browser,
g) information about IP address.
3. Above mentioned data are not associated with specific users browsing the webpage.
4. INFORMATION OBLIGATION RESULTING FROM RODO
1. The Administrator of Personal Data is company Alf Sensor Sp. j., located in Kraków 31-342, Narcyzowa 3 Street.
2. The purposes of processing Your data:
Personal data are stored only when voluntarily submitted, example for the purpose of execution of the contract, usage of contact form or within services registration. For the purpose of providing the service the user data been used only after approval of the appropriate permission placed on the contact form webpage. To provide services, we are processing user data, after prior approval by the user, in the contact form provided on the webpage.
Consent is expressed solely in order to:
- processing by Alf-Sensor Sp. J. located in Kraków, contact details contained in the form for the purpose of contacting,
- processing by Alf-Sensor Sp. J. located in Kraków, contained in the contact form in order to send commercial and marketing information to the indicated e-mail address.
The purpose of processing Your Personal Data may also be to take action in the future before concluding the contract at Your request (including determining the scope of the order, documentation, and preparation of the implementation process) as well as performance of the contract. Information which the data subject is a party is also the data of its representative, proxy and person authorized to contact on its behalf.
Your Personal Data is also obtained from public available registers, including the Central Registry and Economic Information, the National Court Register, and also based on information provided voluntarily by persons authorized to contact in order to perform the order.
3. Legal basis and scope of personal data processing:
a) in the case of consent: Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) RODO,
b) before concluding the agreement and accepting it: Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) and (f) RODO in connection with art. 66 to 721 of the Civil Code.
Categories and scope of Personal Data: name, surname, company name, address of residence, business address, e-mail address, contact telephone number, tax identification number.
4.To whom Your Personal Data is transmitted/ Who has access to them?
1) Employees of the Personal Data Administrator,
2) Suppliers of accounting, courier and postal services as well as legal and advisory services supporting us in pursuing due claims due to conduct activities,
3) Entities that provide us with IT services,
4) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization (outside the European Economic Area).
5.Data retention period or criteria for determining this period.
a) In the case of consent until it's withdraws acceptances,
b) In the case of permanent business cooperation, the personal data of contractors (clients), suppliers and cooperating entities is stored throughout the period of its implementation, expiration of the warranty period, expiration of payment periods and limitation of all claims related to it, as well as the period resulting from public and legal settlements with competent authorities appointed to it (i.e. Tax Offices),
c) In the case of sporadic or one-time cooperation by the end of the expiration of the delivery deadline, payments, limitation of all claims related to the contract, as well as the period resulting from public and legal settlements to relevant bodies appointed (i.e. Tax Offices).
6. We would also like to inform You about the right to access data, as well as to:
a) If you have granted your consent, you have the right to withdraw it, at any time, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed under it after its granting and prior to its withdrawal,
b) Correction of data in a situation when the data we have is incorrect and also to supplement this data if it is incomplete, taking into account the purpose of processing it (if the supplement will go beyond the purpose of processing, the right to supplement will not be due),
c) Restrict or erasing the processing, as well as the right to object, demand for cessation of data processing,
d) The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if in Your opinion, the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the EU RODO Regulation.
7. Please be advised that you have the right to be forgotten and it will be implemented if:
a) you have consented to the processing of personal data, you have the right to be forgotten - all data will be deleted, at the same time we would like to emphasize that if in the case of granting consent and then concluding the contract, such authorization will not be due to the implementation of the yours order,
b) data processing is unnecessary for the purpose for which it was obtained – i.e. when the contract and payments were completed, the warranty period and the period of data storage resulting from the universally binding law norms have expired,
c) an objection has been raised and there is no empowered right to data processing,
d) data has been processed unlawfully and if the deletion of data will be required by the law in force in the Member State to which the administrator belongs or in European Union law.
8. The data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
9. In order to implement the above-mentioned rights please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com